After the Methodist's built their new church on S. Main Street in 1914, they sold their old church (today's Madison Episcopal Church of the Advent) to W.C. Thompson. He made plans to convert the old church into his home. He hired Georgia's first woman architect, Leila Ross Wilborn, to design a remodeling of the church into a residence. Here are those plans. Though they are very interesting, we are fortunate they were never executed!